The otolaryngologists at Allergy ENT offer a full array of ear, nose and throat services. Whether you have swimmer's ear, a sore throat, trouble swallowing or hearing loss, our physicians will work with you to achieve your optimal health. You can learn more about our services by reading this section of our website.
- Ear Infection
- Snoring/Sleep Apnea
- Sore Throat
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Ear Tubes
- Thyroid Disorders and Surgery
- Pediatric ENT
Conditions that impair ear function can be as minor as wax buildup or as serious as congenital deafness. This section contains valuable information about how to protect your hearing, how to recognize indications of hearing disorders, and what ENT-head and neck physicians can do to evaluate and treat these problems. Learn More
Maladies of the throat can be a mere nuisance or a major ordeal. Tonsillitis, voice disorders, and even hoarseness all interfere with our ability to communicate. Many of these conditions can be improved or corrected with the care of an ENT physician or head and neck surgeon. Learn More
Congestion, allergic rhinitis, a deviated septum, and mouth sores are just a few of the varied health problems that occur in this region of the body. Information about ways you can relieve symptoms at home and when you should see a physician can be found in this section. Learn More
Many surgical advances are being made in this area. Procedures such as tonsillectomy and facial plastic surgery are becoming less invasive, and new procedures are being developed to treat serious problems such as cleft palate, sleep apnea, and deafness. Learn More
Early detection is critical to preventing fatal outcomes. Cancers of the head and neck such as laryngeal cancer can be particularly aggressive. Signs of cancer of the head and neck include changes in the skin, pain, prolonged hoarseness, and sudden loss of voice. If you suffer from any of these symptoms you should see an ENT or head and neck physician immediately. Learn More
Children face many of the same health problems that adults do, however symptoms may show themselves differently and treatment methods that work well in adults may not be appropriate for children. This section identifies common pediatric ENT, head, and neck ailments and what you should ask your child’s doctor about diagnosis and treatment. Learn More
Services We Offer
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Complete audiological evaluation (hearing test)
- Balance/dizziness testing with ENG (electronystagmography)
- Hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Minor surgery in the office such as removal of facial skin cancers
- Ear, Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Functional, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Nose
- Thyroid Surgery
- Parathyroid Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Evaluation for Sleep Apnea and Snoring and Corrective Surgery, if necessary
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Scar Revision
- Correction of Protruding Ears (Otoplasty)
- We perform day surgery procedures at Hunt Regional Medical Center, Lake Pointe Medical Center, Rockwall Surgery Center, Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall, McKinney Medical Center, McKinney Surgery Center, Craig Ranch Surgery Center and McKinney Methodist Hospital, such as endoscopic sinus surgery, thyroid lobe removal, parotid and salivary gland removal, tonsillectomies, placement of ear tubes and other surgical procedures involving the ears, nose and throat.
Ear, Nose, and Throat
ENT Doctor | Greenville | Rockwall | McKinney l
Board Certified Otolaryngologist (ENT Doctor) providing diagnosis and treatment for ear, nose, and throat symptoms and head and neck surgery: Ear infections, sinus disease, sinus headaches, nasal polyps, tonsillitis, chronic cough, sore throat, hoarseness, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, dizziness, lumps in the neck, difficulty swallowing, sleep apnea and snoring.
Complete diagnosis and treatment of allergy symptoms for children and adults. Skin testing, blood testing, and screenings for environmental allergies. Allergy maintenance and injection programs.
The Hearing Center
Do you find that you can't always understand what people are saying? Do you have to turn the volume on the TV and radio up louder than you used to? Are you asking friends and relatives to repeat what they say to you too often? If you or your family is worried about your hearing, our doctors can perform a complete hearing evaluation, and offer you livable solutions. We are fortunate to have two Board Certified Audiologists, Staci Saunders, Au.D., C.C.C.A., and Rebbeca Jimenez, Au.D., C.C.C.A. on staff who are very knowledgeable in programmable and digital hearing aids. Our practice offers a pressure-free staff to assist you in making a cost-effective selection of hearing aids. Make an appointment today, and find out how you can start hearing what you've been missing!